More that 20+ years combined experience in software development related to climate, weather and databases.
Key points of our experience:
- Close connections with national meteorological services in Central America.
- Active participation in discussions and projects going on in the region.
- Large network of collaborators from the region like former meteorologists, software developers and scientific researchers from national weather services and weather companies.
Areas of expertise:
- Atmospheric and hydrological monitoring.
- Weather radars.
- Lightning detection systems: regional and global.
- Remote sensing: environmental satellites, multispectral applications.
- Software development
- Climate databases.
- Data Analytics and Visualization.
- GIS applications, Mobile apps.
- Numerical modeling.
- Machine learning.